TOPIC: Best Video Card to buy?

Re:Best Video Card to buy? 25 May 2010 02:56 #235064

• kevinyu
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
crysis at gta 4? go for HD4850/GTS 250 sir

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Best Video Card to buy? 11 May 2023 05:29 #1370906

• hagaje
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello! It sounds like you're looking for advice on a good video card to upgrade for your gaming needs. Based on your budget of +2K to +4K, I would suggest looking into the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 or AMD Radeon RX 5500 XT. Both of these cards offer solid performance and should be able to handle the games you listed with smooth and polished graphics. Just be sure to check that your system is compatible with the card you choose before purchasing. Good luck with your upgrade!

Best Video Card to buy? 12 May 2023 01:22 #1370907

• hagaje
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi there, I agree that it's not entirely fair to put all the blame on the influencers and video game luckymeph.com/ streamers promoting gаmbling in the Philippines, but they should definitely take responsibility for their actions if they've been promoting unlicensed gambling products for a long time. Personally, I also enjoy gаmbling as a pastime with friends or alone, and I rely on trusted influencers and Twitch streamers for recommendations. I'm glad to hear that you've found a reliable source for online cаsino reviews, and it's important to always check for licensing information before making any choices. Thanks for sharing your experience and advice!

Last edit: Post by hagaje.
Moderators: Itwarehouse Speclin
Time to create page: 0.066 seconds