TOPIC: Motherboard 2133(OC)

Motherboard 2133(OC) 03 Mar 2014 11:35 #770226

  • Topic Author
  • mark1428
  • Online
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Posts: 319
  • Thanks: 7
nakalagay po kasi sa motherboard ko ay 2133(oc) para sa ram..

pede ba ko bumili ng 2133 na memory? mababasa po ba yung 2133? tsaka kung sakaling kailangan pa i-OC para mabasa yung 2133 magiging safe ba ito? pag manually ko ilagay sa bios? kailangan ko pa ba ng magandang casing with cooler?

supported po pala ng cpu ko yung 2133mhz..sa mobo lang po talaga ang problema kasi nakalagay 2133(oc) safe kaya i-OC?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Motherboard 2133(OC) 03 Mar 2014 11:37 #770227

  • athenaxd's Avatar
  • athenaxd
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 16870
  • Thanks: 3419
I do not recommend overclocking since it shortens the lifespan on your motherboard.

You must also invest in adequate cooling and power supply.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Motherboard 2133(OC) 03 Mar 2014 11:39 #770230

  • Topic Author
  • mark1428
  • Online
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Posts: 319
  • Thanks: 7
hindi rin pala sulit pag bumili ako ng 2133..supported po kasi siya nung cpu tapos 2133 rin bibilin kong ram..yung motherboard lang tlga problema..nakalagay 2133(OC)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Motherboard 2133(OC) 03 Mar 2014 11:39 #770231

  • Topic Author
  • mark1428
  • Online
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Posts: 319
  • Thanks: 7
kahit ram lang po ba yung OC ko delikado pa rin? nakakashort pa rin ng lifespan?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Motherboard 2133(OC) 03 Mar 2014 11:46 #770233

  • athenaxd's Avatar
  • athenaxd
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 16870
  • Thanks: 3419

mark1428 wrote: kahit ram lang po ba yung OC ko delikado pa rin? nakakashort pa rin ng lifespan?


yes because it will run your fsb higher than the recommended speed.

it may even cause your unit not to post(power on self test)
The following user(s) said Thank You: BLuEX

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Motherboard 2133(OC) 03 Mar 2014 12:20 #770239

  • jduval's Avatar
  • jduval
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 13277
  • Thanks: 1403

athenaxd wrote:

mark1428 wrote: kahit ram lang po ba yung OC ko delikado pa rin? nakakashort pa rin ng lifespan?


yes because it will run your fsb higher than the recommended speed.

it may even cause your unit not to post(power on self test)


have you actually tried oc'ing?

are talking from experience?
;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Motherboard 2133(OC) 03 Mar 2014 12:26 #770241

  • Topic Author
  • mark1428
  • Online
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Posts: 319
  • Thanks: 7
Specs:
MSI fm2-a75ma-p33 - support 2133(OC)
A10-6800k - support 2133
G.skill ripjaws 2x4gb 2133 cl9 - planning to buy

safe po kaya kung gawin ko siyang 2133 sa bios? Dram frequency? yung timings at voltage paano po malalaman yung config? sana po may makasagot :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Motherboard 2133(OC) 03 Mar 2014 12:27 #770242

  • athenaxd's Avatar
  • athenaxd
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 16870
  • Thanks: 3419

jduval wrote:

athenaxd wrote:

mark1428 wrote: kahit ram lang po ba yung OC ko delikado pa rin? nakakashort pa rin ng lifespan?


yes because it will run your fsb higher than the recommended speed.

it may even cause your unit not to post(power on self test)


have you actually tried oc'ing?

are talking from experience?
;)


both ^_^

it shortened my emaxx motherboard life hehe

anyways good luck ts

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: Post by athenaxd.

Motherboard 2133(OC) 03 Mar 2014 12:34 #770246

  • jduval's Avatar
  • jduval
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 13277
  • Thanks: 1403
been overclocking since opteron days
q6600 oc'ed to 3800+

latest proc i've overclocked is fx-8320
from stock 3500MHz octacore to 4916MHz octacore with just stock cooler

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.



world rankings


i even oced celerons, p4's, c2d, athlons, trinity

all procs are still working untill now
im still using that proc in posting this ^_^

never had problems

so i have to disagree with you on this ;)

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: Post by jduval.

Motherboard 2133(OC) 03 Mar 2014 12:39 #770251

  • jduval's Avatar
  • jduval
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 13277
  • Thanks: 1403

mark1428 wrote: Specs:
MSI fm2-a75ma-p33 - support 2133(OC)
A10-6800k - support 2133
G.skill ripjaws 2x4gb 2133 cl9 - planning to buy

safe po kaya kung gawin ko siyang 2133 sa bios? Dram frequency? yung timings at voltage paano po malalaman yung config? sana po may makasagot :)

study your hardware

increment options one step at a time

get a good psu

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Manoi SkeeItwarehouse Speclin
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds