TOPIC: Spam Posts

Spam Posts 16 Aug 2008 06:39 #96682

• Manoi Skee's Avatar Topic Author
  • Manoi Skee
When reporting spam posts or any forum violations please avoid using the quote feature so as not to duplicate the said message, dagdag trabaho magbura no, kayo naman eh. ehehehe.

You can instead use our forum's brand spankin new "Report to moderator" feature.

Just click on the "report..." link at the bottom of the offending message.

Paki-iwasan na rin mag-react sa mga messages na yun para kung sakaling burahin ng moderators eh walang alanganing messages na parang nakalutang lang at di nakapagtataka para sa mga susunod na makakabasa.

TY!

:)
The following user(s) said Thank You: jackandpoy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Spam Posts 16 Aug 2008 07:37 #96693

• divadnosaj
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
aus! brand spankin new "Report to moderator" feature! matry nga yan minsan! ehehehe! :-D

Re:Spam Posts 16 Aug 2008 09:30 #96706

• xicowner
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
manoiskee wrote:

When reporting spam posts or any forum violations please avoid using the quote feature so as not to duplicate the said message, dagdag trabaho magbura no, kayo naman eh. ehehehe.

You can instead use our forum's brand spankin new "Report to moderator" feature.

Paki-iwasan na rin mag-react sa mga messages na yun para kung sakaling burahin ng moderators eh walang alanganing messages na parang nakalutang lang at di nakapagtataka para sa mga susunod na makakabasa.

TY! :)

I was guilty of this wrong use of the new "Report to moderator" feature of our forum and it was only because I did not notice that instead of clicking the correct link, I clicked the blue down arrow (Quick Reply link, I suppose). It was too late (my message intended for the moderators was already posted) when I realized my mistake. How I wish there is a "Delete Own Message" feature in our forum because if there is, I would just have deleted the unintended post.

Re:Spam Posts 16 Aug 2008 17:11 #96752

• Bien
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
xicowner wrote:

manoiskee wrote:

TY! :)

I was guilty of this wrong use of the new "Report to moderator" feature of our forum and it was only because I did not notice that instead of clicking the correct link, I clicked the blue down arrow (Quick Reply link, I suppose). It was too late (my message intended for the moderators was already posted) when I realized my mistake. How I wish there is a "Delete Own Message" feature in our forum because if there is, I would just have deleted the unintended post.

we're all adjusting to the new features kasi, so that's understandable kosang xic.

kahit sa pag edit, may time limit na yata.

again, thanks for understanding everyone. ^^

Re: Spam Posts 13 Sep 2011 00:58 #442233

• sweety7
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks for sharing....It's nice.......

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.076 seconds