Post on this category is now moderated. Please contact us if you need further assistance.

TOPIC: NEW BUSINESS MODEL FOR I-CAFE's

Re:NEW BUSINESS MODEL FOR I-CAFE's 25 Feb 2012 05:17 #503300

• bchangco
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

s3xydaddy wrote:

bchangco wrote: pati levelup kanila na rin

Baliktad ata boss. Sa levelup na ang egames.

merged pala...naparesearch tuloy ako hehe
from www.philstar.com/Article.aspx?articleId=...tionSubCategoryId=66

This latest development followed the successful restructuring of IPVG last year, which involved the sale of all or substantially all of its assets to a new privately-held firm, IP Ventures Inc.

IP Ventures Inc. has the exact same ownership structure as that of IPVG.

Among the assets transferred to IP Ventures include IP E-Game Ventures (the group’s online gaming subsidiary and operator of the largest network of internet cafes in the Philippines, IP Converge Data Center Inc. (the only listed data center company on the PSE) and I-Pay Commerce Ventures Inc. (the fastest growing direct agent of Western Union in the Philippines).

medyo nasa acquisition binge ang IPVG...so akala ko inacquire din nila levelup
60 percent ng levelup ...PLDT pala may ari
strategic merging ang nangyari

from www.bworldonline.com/content.php?section...PSE-listing&id=46763

In a related development, IP E-Game Ventures, Inc. and online game publisher Level Up!, Inc. yesterday agreed to merge their Philippine online gaming businesses.

Level Up! counts itself among the country’s biggest online game publisher. Among its games are Ragnarok Online.

The agreement was signed yesterday but “the completion of the deal is subject to closing conditions,” IP E-Games said in a disclosure.

“In accordance with the agreement, most of IP E-Game Ventures’ titles and assets relating to its game publishing business will be transferred to Level Up! while the operations of the said titles will be merged into Level Up! associated online company, Playweb Games, Inc.,” the disclosure read.

“In exchange, IP E-Games Ventures will receive equity interest in Level Up!, commercial interest in PlayWeb Games and a cash consideration,” the disclosure stated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: NEW BUSINESS MODEL FOR I-CAFE's 25 Feb 2012 15:31 #503366

• policarpio0523
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
ako po interested. email me d details. This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Itwarehouse Speclin
Time to create page: 0.048 seconds