TOPIC: Alternative Game Menu Launcher

Re:Alternative Game Menu Launcher 07 Mar 2011 22:01 #335927

• rd20net
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
@ sir zurita paano po gawin fullscreen ang FSL LAUNCHER?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Alternative Game Menu Launcher 07 Mar 2011 22:22 #335932

• rd20net
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
@ sir zurita paano po gawin fullscreen ang FSL LAUNCHER?

hehehe prob solve.
tnx sir

Re:Alternative Game Menu Launcher 07 Mar 2011 23:38 #335941

• szesoszphrenic
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
meron bang way para ma disable yung ibang button nito para ma prevent ang pag change ng settings ng mga customer?

Re:Alternative Game Menu Launcher 08 Mar 2011 03:31 #336008

• mjborja7888
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
wow, an alternate on gcafepro

aus to, sana maperfect ung setup hanggang sa atleast maging comparable xa sa gcafepro.

sana mgkastep by step turorial din!

Re:Alternative Game Menu Launcher 09 Mar 2011 17:13 #336591

• incubus14
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
zurita10 wrote:

Tried Allway Sync ... Server to clients success! More likely same lang ang time rate nya, like getting update from an updated computer.

But the virus risk is the thing that worries me.

I have Net user guest password ... and configured the Allway Sync (added the user and password) so that the server will be the only one to access the full shared units.

Testing 5 units. Will update...

sir paano po gawin o activate yung sa net user guest password?kasi po nung nagtry ako nito minsan ng allway sync need pa ishare yung folder yun nga lang po is yung virus na pwede po pumasok.

tnx!

Re:Alternative Game Menu Launcher 09 Mar 2011 17:42 #336606

• zurita10's Avatar Topic Author
  • zurita10
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
incubus14 wrote:

zurita10 wrote:

Tried Allway Sync ... Server to clients success! More likely same lang ang time rate nya, like getting update from an updated computer.

I have Net user guest password ... and configured the Allway Sync (added the user and password) so that the server will be the only one to access the full shared units.

sir paano po gawin o activate yung sa net user guest password?kasi po nung nagtry ako nito minsan ng allway sync need pa ishare yung folder yun nga lang po is yung virus na pwede po pumasok.

tnx!

Run>cmd
(on dos)
Net user guest "type the password you like" (without the ")

The drive E: (online games) is full shared. There is a risk though, but all of the pc in the shop has an anti-virus, I'm using avast (doesn't eat much resources, and it has a password system, that the user can't disable or uninstall the antivirus). If the virus can't get in in the first place, then it won't be much of a risk. And if a virus is detected, the settings is heal, transfer, delete.

The only problem is if there will be a new virus that avast won't be able to detect and kill.

And there is also the Net user guest password (will help a bit), just make your server virus free.

Last edit: Post by zurita10.

Re:Alternative Game Menu Launcher 09 Mar 2011 17:51 #336612

• incubus14
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
zurita10 wrote:

incubus14 wrote:

zurita10 wrote:

tnx!

Run>cmd
(on dos)

The drive E: (online games) is full shared. There is a risk though, but all of the pc in the shop has an anti-virus, I'm using avast (doesn't eat much resources, and it has a password system, that the user can't disable or uninstall the antivirus). If the virus can't get in in the first place, then it won't be much of a risk. And if a virus is detected, the settings is heal, transfer, delete.

The only problem is if there will be a new virus that avast won't be able to detect and kill.

And there is also the Net user guest password (will help a bit), just make your server virus free.

tnx sir! ok pala avast..di ba sir nakadeepfreeze kayo? yun nga lang kahit DF navivirusan.

Re:Alternative Game Menu Launcher 09 Mar 2011 17:59 #336615

• zurita10
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
incubus14 wrote:

zurita10 wrote:

incubus14 wrote:

zurita10 wrote:

tnx!

Run>cmd
(on dos)

tnx sir! ok pala avast..di ba sir nakadeepfreeze kayo? yun nga lang kahit DF navivirusan.

C: <-- system, windows, office...
D: <-- Lan Games
e: <-- Online Games & Avast

Deepfreeze
C: <-- freeze
D: & E: <-- unfreeze (so you can add and update without unfreezing by using batch files, auto registry functions...)

Even with deepfreeze, there is still a chance that the pc can be compromised by virus, especially if the pc doesn't have an adequate antivirus.

Re:Alternative Game Menu Launcher 09 Mar 2011 18:03 #336621

• athenaxd
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
bchangco wrote:

balak ko sumubok...sana real time sync
any change sa source folder will automatically sync sa destination folder
will try goodsync and puresync
itong menu launcher na ito talaga choice ko noon pa
sa dami ng launcher na nasubukan ko ...eto ang the best
a good sync program will save us 999 a month for gcafe pro

gcafepro is not just a sync program it relies on their data center.

Re:Alternative Game Menu Launcher 09 Mar 2011 18:15 #336629

• zurita10
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
Will still get GCafe Pro if it will be available here in Cebu.
> you won't need deepfreeze anymore (restore function)
> can install software remotely by server
> auto online games updater
> gamemenu

But if you think it's not worth P999 a month
> deepfreeze server edition > you can unfreeze selected clients
> radmin, you can install software remotely by server
> update your server manually > then sync your clients
> use the FSL Launcher

But if you ask me, I'm getting the GCafe when it gets available here in Cebu. The software mentioned for the alternative needs license (deepfreeze, radmin, allwaysync), but if your willing to risk it pirate, then it's doable, an alternative GCafe Pro.

Time to create page: 0.113 seconds