Discussion on PC Games and Facebook Games

TOPIC: Other Side of Facebook

Re:Other Side of Facebook 13 Nov 2009 23:00 #169476

• gener62166
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
taekwondo wrote:

gener62166 wrote:

hmmm it seems that we are again back to the conspiracy theories again....i guess there is really nothing wrong if you enjoy the game and would be willing to pay for it then there is no scam. i am playing the games but i am not participating in their revenue activities.

it is a matter of choice actually you could not guard everything that people do in the internet

sir its not the game that is being questioned here but facebook itself because they allowed the scammers to proliferate in their system. nde porket nde ka nakkpag transact sa kanila ay safe ka na. hihintayin mo pa ata ma scam ka bago ka maniwala. thats selfishness sir kasi nde mo iniisip ung iba kundi sarili mo lang. minsan ang hirap sa tao dahil hinde nya maarok ung understanding ng iba iniisip kaagad na conspiracy theory agad without examining first its substance, history and implications.

refute nyo muna sir bago nyo sabihin na conspiracy theory nga.

ohhhh ohhhh one of those discussions again....been there and done that here in ULOP. sino ba ang naglagay ng story about the Facebook CIA conspiracy dito sa post. was it me?

ok in the real world, it is not perfect we do have the budol budol gang the pyramid thing why should it be different in the virtual world di ba there will be people trying to scam other people since it is part of the nature of man. i really do not see the big fuss is really all about.

the guidelines that we have set here in ulop about getting things online and we say it over and over again in our previous post..don't just click learn to read. some people are very much lazy in reading what they are clicking then its there problem. i could not read for them and now i am selfish. i really don't think you have the right to judge me since i don't conform with your views..

this is really what is all about LEARN TO READ...if you don't know how to READ get out of the NET since there are a lot of NASTY PEOPLE here like in the REAL WORLD

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: Post by gener62166.

Re:Other Side of Facebook 13 Nov 2009 23:30 #169480

• Topic Author
  • taekwondo
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
gener62166 wrote:

ohhhh ohhhh one of those discussions again....been there and done that here in ULOP. sino ba ang naglagay ng story about the Facebook CIA conspiracy dito sa post. was it me?

ok in the real world, it is not perfect we do have the budol budol gang the pyramid thing why should it be different in the virtual world di ba there will be people trying to scam other people since it is part of the nature of man. i really do not see the big fuss is really all about.

the guidelines that we have set here in ulop about getting things online and we say it over and over again in our previous post..don't just click learn to read. some people are very much lazy in reading what they are clicking then its there problem. i could not read for them and now i am selfish. i really don't think you have the right to judge me since i don't conform with your views..

this is really what is all about LEARN TO READ...if you don't know how to READ get out of the NET since there are a lot of NASTY PEOPLE here like in the REAL WORLD

ok sir if thats ur POV i respect that but still u didnt refute what the experts of techcrunch and others did write about facebook scams or ur just diverting the issue on "how to read and learn" and nasty people which is out of the topic. i think it is you who dont read articles like this thats why why youre not that informed [learned] or you just dont want to accept the reality. budol-budol gang is just a seasonal localized crime. you cant compare that to internet crimes where things can happen anytime in a blink of an eye and its victims are numerous to count. sorry if i said youre selfish but thats my POV so pls respect that too and im not jugdging you thats my impression of you for telling us that youre not that concerned about the scams. sorry sir im just saying these things because im a concerned netizens.

Re:Other Side of Facebook 13 Nov 2009 23:47 #169483

• gener62166
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
ok no problem

Re:Other Side of Facebook 14 Nov 2009 04:12 #169535

• Bien
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
there may be something in the article i've suspected for some time. when opening my farm, bakit nga ba ang bigat bigat eh 2D game lang naman yan?

mamaya, each plot pala that you click, is a link to a revenue earning site. remember the money making schemes awhile back where you earn doing nothing but click on links? there could be script preventing those sites from appearing, but you still helped click on them.

theory lang naman... ^^

which reminds me... kanina pa pala ako harvest time! waaa!

Last edit: Post by Bien.

Re:Other Side of Facebook 14 Nov 2009 04:19 #169537

• johnpokz
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
paki ko sa kanila, kumita man sila o hindi, BAsta ako laro lang ng laro. nakaka boryong narin mag negosyo atleast nakakatulong sila para mabawasan ang stress.^_^

Re:Other Side of Facebook 14 Nov 2009 04:30 #169540

• Topic Author
  • taekwondo
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
johnpokz wrote:

paki ko sa kanila, kumita man sila o hindi, BAsta ako laro lang ng laro. nakaka boryong narin mag negosyo atleast nakakatulong sila para mabawasan ang stress.^_^

well thats the good side but the TOPIC is the OTHER side hehe

Re:Other Side of Facebook 14 Nov 2009 04:35 #169541

• Topic Author
  • taekwondo
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
Bien wrote:

there may be something in the article i've suspected for some time. when opening my farm, bakit nga ba ang bigat bigat eh 2D game lang naman yan?

mamaya, each plot pala that you click, is a link to a revenue earning site. remember the money making schemes awhile back where you earn doing nothing but click on links? there could be script preventing those sites from appearing, but you still helped click on them.

theory lang naman... ^^

which reminds me... kanina pa pala ako harvest time! waaa!

nice observation isa yan sa mga suspected schemes.

if you are using firefox try to install no script addon and you will notice it will intercept the invisible iframe clickjacking scripts before you can play any facebook games and thats where you unknowingly allow an application to execute.

Re:Other Side of Facebook 14 Nov 2009 18:13 #169593

• restym
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
taekwondo wrote:
sa mga tamad magbasa ng article eto watch nyo na lang itong presentation click nyo na nlng po

albumoftheday.com/facebook/

Natawa naman ako dito... hahahaha... kasi binasa ko umpisa at tinamad talga ako hahahaha....

Re:Other Side of Facebook 14 Nov 2009 18:18 #169598

• restym
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Wala lang may naalala lang ako sa word na "Conspiracy" hehehehe

Re:Other Side of Facebook 25 Feb 2010 03:06 #207236

• netguides
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
may promo ako mga sir... (ayoko na mag-open ng topic bka ma-pwned na namna, di ko kasi mahanap ung thread about promos kya pasingit na lang d2)...

become our facebook fan and receive free gifts daily!

un lng ^^

Moderators: Itwarehouse Speclin
Time to create page: 0.086 seconds