TOPIC: The Warning or Illumination of Conscience

The Warning or Illumination of Conscience 15 Apr 2021 14:35 #1370001

• raqs2876's Avatar Topic Author
  • raqs2876
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

The Warning or Illumination of Conscience 15 Apr 2021 14:37 #1370002

• raqs2876
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Jennifer – The Hour is Coming
Our Lord to Jennifer on April 7th, 2021:
My child, the hour is coming when I will command the attention of every soul that is living on this earth. There will come a time when time will not be of awareness, rather a time when humanity will see the wounds that he has added to My Most Sacred Heart. An hour in which the earth will no longer rotate, but by the command of My Voice the world will be shown the great depths of My Mercy; the world will be shown My Mighty Hand of Justice. This will be an hour when evil will not reign upon this earth, but an hour when I show mankind his soul through the eyes of His Creator, for I Am Jesus. [1] Mankind will see that there is no reason in which sin is justified. I ask My children to take this time to turn off and away from the world. When you take time to live in the creation that I created, you will begin to hear My Voice, My Words, My Will for your Life. You will begin to live the mission you were sent to do. My Children, you will begin to find courage when you respond to My Will and you will be My witnesses in this world where evil no longer seeks to be hidden; when evil is no longer hidden [and] neither are the lies of those who have chosen to live by them. Remember, what is done in darkness will always come to light. When the hour of warning comes, the only harbor of light on this earth is that of which I come with — for I Am Jesus, the light of the world, the very vessel in which mankind passes from this life to eternal life. Now go forth, My children, and be My light in this dark world, for I Am Jesus, and My Mercy and Justice will prevail.

www.countdowntothekingdom.com/jennifer-the-hour-is-coming/

The Warning or Illumination of Conscience 15 Apr 2021 14:39 #1370003

• raqs2876
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

The Warning or Illumination of Conscience 15 Apr 2021 14:40 #1370004

• raqs2876
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

The Warning or Illumination of Conscience 26 Apr 2021 12:53 #1370028

• raqs2876
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Is ‘The Warning’ biblical?
The short answer is, yes it is. Most people do not understand the Book of Revelations in the Bible. They can guess at likely interpretations but only the Lamb of God Himself can open the Seal and reveal its contents in full. This is a unique time in history in that this event has been revealed through a few significant prophecies given only in the last century. The Warning is also known as The Illumination of Conscience or the Great Day of Mercy. St Faustina tells us it comes before The Great Day of His Justice.

Why didn’t we understand this before?
In the book of Daniel Ch 10, a figure girded with the finest gold, is sent from heaven to Daniel. He says to Daniel “I am come to teach thee what things shall befall thy people in the latter days, for as yet the vision is for days” (verse 14). Revealed to Daniel is the contents of the book of Truth which is a heavenly book sent by God for the end times. Only he is then told to seal it up. True understanding is reserved until the end times (Daniel 12:4) I am revealing this to you now as I believe this event will happen soon, likely within a year. You are to remember this for when you need it, even if you scoff at it now.

Where is evidence for the Warning supported in Revelations?
It begins to be described in the 6th Seal. (Revelations 6: 12-17). All people, whether they believe in God or not, rich or poor, leaders and citizens will see signs in the sky beforehand and interiorly feel the intense shame of their wrongful doings, expecting God’s anger. Instantly, they will not question God’s existence and they will understand his rightful anger at their many sins, seeking to hide from Him. The Lamb (who is Jesus- God Himself) then breaks the seventh seal and “there was silence in the heavens for about half an hour” (Revelations 8: 1).The Warning image

What must we do during and after the Warning or Illumination of Conscience?
We must not despair but turn to God to plead for the forgiveness of all our sins and for help in living as He intends.
We should praise God for giving us this last opportunity before we are judged for eternity
We should amend our lives thoroughly, completely and honestly in accordance with God’s Laws (The Commandments)
We should seek to learn from His One, Holy, Apostolic Church and its traditional teachings of 2000 years (not the modernist or ‘innovated’ church). We should ask God to help us find true teachers (faithful shepherds) and allow ourselves to be taught and led by them.
We must not believe the lies of scientists and atheists who will try to convince us that this event was an illusion or was triggered by nature alone. There will be lots of lies to convince us that all was not as it seemed and to turn us away from God again.
We must not enter the One World Church who will subtly lead people to worship ‘the Beast’
We should pray for, encourage and help all people around us to know the Truth.
More information on The Warning and Second Coming information and messages can now be found at various sites: thewildvoice.org or www.ewtn.com.au/devotionals/mercy/coming.htm or mdmlastprophet.com/

The Warning or Illumination of Conscience 26 Apr 2021 12:56 #1370029

• raqs2876
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
“A great purification will come upon the world preceded by an Illumination of Conscience in which everyone will see themselves as God sees them.”
― Christine Watkins, The Warning: Testimonies and Prophecies of the Illumination of Conscience

• Page:
Moderators: Itwarehouse Speclin
Time to create page: 0.067 seconds